This post is part of Aislynn's Full Platform Series:
Aislynn's 4 Points of Vision and her 4 Points of Focus.
The top concerns Aislynn hears are that we do not get the basic city services we pay for and that we haven’t for almost four decades. Aislynn will bust through this systemic issue. Our city will operate in a way that satisfies its existing customers and begins attracting the business and increased tax base that we require to succeed.
City Services – Taxpayers Get What They Pay For
4 Points of Vision
- A Vital Voice For Everyone
- Resource Management
- Community-Wide Health And Wellness
- Community Pride And Community Responsibility
4 Points of Focus
- City Services - Taxpayers Get What They Pay For (You are Here)
- Empowering Economic Development With a Vital, Educated Workforce
- City Leaders That Support Quality of Life Initiatives
- Respect For and Trust In All Citizens of The Community